3300 Smith Street | Houston, TX 77006 | (713) 522-9711

Maps and Directions Hours

Giving Thanks

Posted on: November 21st, 2011 by fcasio 23 Comments

We’re getting into the holiday spirit and wanted to say thanks to all of you. Just to let you know how thankful we are, tell us what you’re most thankful for and automatically be entered to win a $100 Gift Certificate. Winner will be announced tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at Noon.

Thank you all for sharing with us what you are most thankful for and warming our hearts.  In a random drawing, Angela is the winner of the $100 Gift Certificate. Please email Fern Casio at info@brennanshouston.com with your mailing address.

"thanksgiving day"

We wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!

23 Responses

1. Lavada Varner says:

It is so easy to rush thru life and not take time to be thankful! I am so thankful the Brennan family rose to the occasion and brought back an iconic place of memories! My favorite memory was having thanksgiving lunch in the kitchen with the staff when I worked there several years ago. It was like family, only better FOOD! I look forward to many more memories at Brennan’s in the front of the house with my gift cert!!

2. Cristina says:

This year I’m most thankful for the fact that I’m surrounded by people I love and by people who love me in return.

3. Leslie Witchet says:

I am most thankful for myself and my 4 children were not home when our house was recently invaded. I explained to my kids that material items can over time be replaced but our precious lives cannot..I have alot to be thankful for

4. Steven Bouffard says:

Thankful for the birth of my grandson & the health of my loving family.

5. Alice Hastings-James says:

I am thankful for living in this beautiful country and becoming a citizen on Nov. 9.

6. Lynn Chamberlain says:

I am thankful for the gift of life. I am thankful for love and being blessed with a wonderful husband and family. I am thankful for God’s grace. And I am thankful for the promise of tomorrow and the endless possibilities it holds.

7. I am most thankful to God for seeing my family and friends through a difficult year! When it boiled right down to it… there was laughter instead of sorrow! Giving instead of taking! There is no greater Love than to lay down ones life for their family and friends!!!

Crystle Perry

8. Elizabeth Fordham says:

God continues to grace our country with freedom. I am also thankful that my brother has returned home from his deployment to Iraq.

9. Andrew Saldana says:

This year I’m most thankful to still have my patents around despite their age and numerous health issues.

10. Christen says:

I am most thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I’m incredibly blessed to be able to spend the holidays with them.

11. Fran McClain says:

I am thankful that my family and friends enjoy my cooking!!!!

12. Brian says:

I’m thankful for my friends and family.

13. Racquel Torres says:

I’m most thankful to be employed at a job that I love and for great family, friends and good food 🙂

14. Meisha Mowers says:

I am thankful for my lovely friends and family and thankful to be able to celebrate the holidays this year with them.

15. Angela says:

I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I am looking forward to spending the holidays with them especially my new baby girl!

16. Winifred says:

After having spent many days in the hospital this year, I am very thankful to be home for Thanksgiving with my wonderful supportive family. I am also thankful for Brennan’s for giving us the opportunity to express our thanks.

17. Peggy Kehoe says:

I am most thankful for every single day that we are on this planet and for the fact that for over 40 years we have been able to dine at Brennan’s with Marcelino and watch him grow up to be “Best Waiter”!! I am thankful for my cookbooks from the Brennan’s chefs and for seeing them shopping at the local farmers markets and feeling part of their spirit.

18. Lisa says:

I’m thankful for my loving family and the amazing blessings God has given to us.

19. Eddie Welch says:

I am thankful for my family and friend. I would like to thank the men amd women of our Armed Forces that make everything we do possible.With out them nothing would be possible.Thank you God for my wonderful life and the people that are around me. Also I want to thank the staff at Brennan’s for the best time as I was the Chef for the day this pass Saturday. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

20. Allison says:

I’m grateful for everything in my past from the people who have come and gone in my life to the things I’ve experienced and done. I appreciate the presence with all of the people I surround myself with and all of the goals I am achieving and I am thankful for the future, being able to live each day the fullest I can.

21. Laurie says:

I am most thankful for family, friends and to be employed in a job that I love. I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my family and to be eating a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at Brennans!

22. Rebecca says:

I am so thankful for having my mother as my best friend. She won’t be here for Thanksgiving but will be in town for Christmas from Nola and I wake up everyday anticipating her visit and laughing with her! <3

23. Jesus says:

I am thankful for all my friends – who, in one way or another, have enriched my life with their presence. Their stories – good and bad, their jokes, the good times together, the shared support during the bad times, everything. The true meaning of friends – and for that I am VERY thankful.